Konica Minolta's Dispatcher Phoenix is a powerful data capture workflow application that automates and streamlines printing, routing and image processing within the office. Users can also access cloud services like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Driver, Sharepoint and Box from the Konica Minolta bizhub MFP control panel. Printed and scanned documents can be stored in the online storage that facilitates information sharing and streamline work duties. With its friendly features, Konica Minolta Dispatcher Phoenix can handle various document processing needs with ease.
Dispatcher Phoenix User Examples
- Optimising productivity and reducing labour costs with automated workflows.
- Collect files from a variety of sources.
- Automating file distribution.
- Indexing scanned documents.
- Speed up the discovery process.
- Identifying documents.
- Securing documents.
- Routing documents automatically.
- Repairing scanned image files.
- Evaluating, modifying and distributing print files.
- Converting scanned images files and PDFs to editable documents.
- Redact and highlight documents automatically
- Viewing running workflows in real-time.
- Scheduling workflows.
- Expanding the power of the application with optional add-ins.
- Simplifying login with single sign-on support.
- Customising workflows to suit your needs.
||Converts hardcopy and softcopy documents to editable Microsoft Office formats and searchable PDF
||OCR files to capture and extract metadata.
||Evaluate, modify and route print files based on specified search conditions.
||Capture and submit documents directly from mobile device into Despatcher Phoenix for further processing/routing.
For an obligation free demo or for more information about Konica Minolta's solutions, please email your requests to email@example.com
We also provide customized industry workflow analysis. Drop us an email, and we'd be happy to get in touch with you!
To download e-Brochure, please click here