PageScope Mobile for iOS and Android devices
“PageScope Mobile for iOS and Android” is an application that connects iOS and Android devices with the bizhub to wirelessly print documents, e-mails and web pages. Also, it enables users to initiate bizhub’s scan job from mobile devices to save and print documents and pictures.
While this application offers many user-friendly functions, it can also be used to establish a secured printing environment utilizing the bizhub authentication system (user authentication, account track), thereby contributing to TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) reduction in workplace.
Additionally, “PageScope Mobile for iOS and Android devices” can be connected with external cloud services.. This function makes it possible to download the stored data from cloud service to the mobile devices and print by bizhub.
Utilizing this application with the linkage of other applications can help in realizing more flexible approach to the diversified needs of the customers and further enhance business productivity. Konica Minolta is committed to continue offering innovative solutions to fulfill the diverse needs of office work through increasing use of mobilization and cloud computing, thereby contributing to enhancement of productivity and convenience to customers with our communication message of “Giving Shape to Ideas.”
- PDF, TIFF, XPS, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and Microsoft Office formats (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX) *1 are supported.
- Emails (text and HTML mail) and attachment files print (PDF, TIFF, XPS, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and Microsoft Office formats (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX) *1 are supported.)
- Web Pages print
- Pictures print (JPEG, GIF BMP and PNG are supported.)
- Documents print from other applications of mobile device
- Scan documents and pictures and save to mobile devices
- Save albums of images captured with the Android device’s built-in camera
- Link with bizhub authentication system (user authentication, account track)
- Open scanned data or saved documents in MyDocument of PageScope Mobile through other applications*2
- QR Code Reader functions and convenience to add new MFP devices
- For quick and easy access to MFPs and printers.
Convenience ( For office users )
- Eliminates IP address/host address/printer name entry from mobile devices.
- Eliminates IP address/host address/printer name entry for multiple MFP and printer connections.
- Eliminates IP address/host address/printer name entry for each mobile device when installing them collectively
- Cloud connectivity supported (Google drive, Dropbox, evernote, Office 365 and etc)
Note: Wireless LAN connection is required.
*1:Only available with Office2007 or later version and bizhub C754/C654.
*2:This functionality is built on the intent features of Android OS.
Downloadable from Google Play (formerly Android Market) or Apple Store
What are the file formats that can be Viewed and Printed?
The following file formats can be viewed and printed. However, certain files only apply to printing.
- JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- PDF 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 (i-Option LK-102 License Kit is required to print PDF files with passwords)
- Compact PDF (PDF1.4)
- TIFF 6.0 (only zipped Color TIFF files can be printing.)
- DOCX, XLSX, PPTX (only applies to Multifunction Printers that support DOCX, XLSX, PPTX direct printing)
There may be instances when scanned PPTX files using KONICA MINOLTA Multifunction Printers may not be properly displayed. However, these files can be printed. The following file formats are only for printing and cannot be viewed.
The following file formats can only be viewed and cannot be printed. There may be occasions where certain files may not be displayed properly.
- DOC, XLS, PPT
Also, the following files can neither be displayed nor printed.
- Encrypted PDF files with 256-bitAES
- Some encrypted PDF files
- Office documents with password
- Each function can be used from home screen.
- Choose bizhub to print. It offers the optional settings such as the number of copies, duplex and the bizhub authentication system.
- Choose documents to print, send or open through other applications. It is possible to search and update file list for stored documents in MyDocument holder.
- Designate bizhub and its setting to scan from each device. Documents and pictures can be saved in MyDocument holder.