Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Delivering Business Value
Managing content across the enterprise is a challenge. The advent of technology has allowed us to create documents on a wide platform, store them on hard disk, cloud and print and store them anywhere.
To manage the dispersed information, Konica Minolta Enterprise Content Management Solution captures the information right at the source regardless of the format and organises them in a unified system. In addition, by automating repeatable steps in the processes, it can reduce errors and ensure consistency and accuracy.
Konica Minolta Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solution enables business to minimise risks, providing you with a total visibility of the process, documents and information while reducing total cost.
The ECM Solution helps to capture, manage, process, distribute and centralise important business content in secure location without compromising compliance. It boosts productivity while encouraging collaboration among users and allow for easy sharing of information.
Leveraging on the power of bEST (bizhub Extended Solution Technology) where it is an open interface technology incorporated into Konica Minolta devices to serve as a shared platform for enhancing the work environment, users can move information faster.
With Konica Minolta ECM solution, users just need to scan and let the system do the work of auto capturing, indexing, foldering and initiating workflows for processing or approvals.
Improve Customer Service
- Reduce time spent searching in multiple locations for documents and waiting for documents to retrieved and delivered
- Ensures consistency in process related functions
- Provides online real-time visibility into status of requests, transactions and orders
- Allows easy enforcement of your security policies and tracks access and activities
- Facilitates reporting and auditing on the information you do and don’t have
- Ensures expired content are disposed according to defined retention schedules
Reduce Operating Costs
- Eliminates the cost of printing, shipping and storing paper because your content is captured electronically
- Improves effectiveness by providing instant access to content and processes from anywhere, even a mobile device
- Speeds up processes by automating predictable decisions and providing useful tools to manage all the surrounding tasks, activities and case work, allowing you to increase productivity without increasing staff